Corporated in 2003, MAK Pump Industries as a pump and motor manufacturing company in Ahmedabad, as the growing business Hub in western part of India. We are integrated with the world class developing capability in its own variety, backed by seasoned engineers and technicians, which has resulted in as the fastest growing company in the field of submersible pumps, domestic self priming pumps, Centrifugal Monoblock Pumps, Shallow-well Jet pumps, Borehole Submersible pumps, pressure pumps, sewage pumps, electric motors, submersible winding wires and cables and electric panels covering domestic, agriculture and industrial range.
MAK Pump is a corporation working for international pump market. It mainly operates pump and pump driven equipments, pump parts and resistance wearing castings, others hydraulic machinery, accessories etc. MAK is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, manufacturing BIS certified products. Our offered products are ISI marked, certified for CE and BEE marking. Even the offered products are 5 Star rated from BEE (Bureau of Energy Efficiency).
We are having a well developed widespread manufacturing set up to meet any market demand in providing water lifting solution, to change today for better tomorrow.
We with vigorous team efforts actively provide and sustain technical solution to help them to increase productivity, and reduce costs and minimize risks.
We are being an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization, we are following the stern quality checking process at each and every stages of manufacturing process to make sure the delivery of flawless products.
- Technically Qualified and Experienced Team
- Having more than 2000 models to meet actual customer demand
- We are keeping the Continuous focus and investment in equipment, manpower and Time for R & D
- Intensive monitoring and control on manufacturing and testing process
- Well-equipped testing facility with wide range of testing equipment, tools, instruments characteristics & parameters tests
- Unremitting skill improvement and development through trainings of the manpower associated.
- Achieve the Customer’s Satisfaction
- Provide In-time Delivery
- Reduce Warranty Failure
- Increase of sales in export market
- Take responsibility of quality with a reasonable price.
- Best in class Product
- Provide after Sales and Services.